You’ve just set up your Instagram account and are ready to enter the aesthetic, social world. But where do you start?
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by everything you can do on Instagram: posting pictures, creating content, engaging with followers. But it’s also essential to take some time to plan out what you’ll be posting each day so that you don’t waste time looking at a blank screen wondering what to post next.
Planning 30 days of Instagram content is a great way to ensure you’re keeping up with your social media strategy. By planning, you can ensure that your posts are consistent and timely and that your content is always relevant to your audience.
Read on if you want to learn how to plan 30 days of Instagram content in 15 minutes or less!
Here are some tips for planning 30 days of Instagram content:
1. Choose a theme for each day. If you run a hair salon, for example, one week might be “hair coloring,” another “hair care” and another “top celebrity haircuts.”
2. Be consistent with the type of posts you choose, photos or videos, so your followers know what they’ll get when they open their feed.
3. Use hashtags specific to your business or industry, the ones that people are searching for products like yours will use — to attract new customers who aren’t already following you on social media yet.
4. Create a grid system for planning out your posts. The grid system is the easiest way to plan out your Instagram posts. It’s also the best way to ensure you don’t get overwhelmed by the number of posts you need to make every week, month, or year.
5. Make use of using Instagram Reels or TikTok. Instagram Reels and TikTok are great ways to get new ideas for your content calendar. You can look at other people’s reels and see what they’re posting about and how they’re doing it. You can also take inspiration from the videos on TikTok or make your own!
Now, the question is, what should you post?
We’ve created a calendar of 30 different types of social media content to help you get creative. You can use these ideas on whatever days work for you or mix and match them to create a unique posting schedule. This calendar will give you a bucket full of ideas to choose from!
SAVE THIS TO PINTEREST:
30-Day Content Planner
Day 1: Share your latest blog post
Day 2: Announce a new product or service
Day 3: Link to a piece of industry news
Day 4: Share an infographic
Day 5: Celebrate Current Holiday
Day 6: Create an industry poll
Day 7: Host an AMA (Ask Me Anything)
Day 8: Share a video testimonial from a customer
Day 9: Create a behind-the-scenes video at work
Day 10: Say something about current events
Day 11: Showcase a customer case study with statistics
Day 12: Shoot a quick Instagram Story of what’s going on today at work
Day 13: Post GIFs!
Day 14: Give fans sneak peeks at new products
Day 15: Feature fun listicles
Day 16: Share exclusive deals and offers
Day 17: Encourage your followers to engage with each other
Day 18: Post inspirational quotes from famous people
Day 19: Show off the fun side of your business
Day 20: Curated content by other bloggers
Day 21: Share words of encouragement for your followers
Day 22: Instagram Stories emoji slider and poll options
Day 23: Show them free industry-related tutorials
Day 24: Mention a follower
Day 25: Share a hilarious meme
Day 26: Sharing carousel posts of your products
Day 27: Schedule a Livestream
Day 28: Create a cinematic video in Reels
Day 29: Do Giveaways!
Day 30: Create discount/offer posts
Well, what do you think you should do with this calendar?
Step 1: Use this template to create a master list of your social media content for the month.
Step 2: Pick and choose the ones that you can/want to use this month.
Step 3: Depending on how often you post, you can either post-day-by-day or set aside enough time in one afternoon to schedule all of your social media posts for the rest of the month in a social media scheduling tool like Buffer, Sprout Social, or the likes. It’s easy and effective!
There’s no secret handshake to be the best at Instagram. It’s not that complicated; It’s just a matter of posting consistently. But the thing is, you don’t want to just settle for posting regularly–you want your posts to be engaging and garner lots of likes and comments. If you want to become the best in Social Media, especially Instagram posting, this 30-day content planner template will help you master the platform!